ASYNCHRONOUS MOTOR DA-90-4.1M
special for electric motorcycle
Eastgem and Denzel Motors - in cooperation, we developed a unique new AC electric motor with for electric motorcycle and electric ATV based on Denzel technology.
1. No magnets. So no magnetic resistance
2. Your motorcycle coast same like in bicycle, and depend on only quality of wheel hub bearings.
3. Increased efficiency across the entire load range,
4. Big torque (from zero - 35Nm!!!!), Peak torque 70 Nm,
5. Big Power - peak power 9.0kW (on shaft)
You can buy standard motorcycle sprocket in any motorcycle shop and install in our motor.
Size of shaft: 17/14
Special cooling holes are made on the motor flanges. When the motor is running, air passes through the motor, while cooling the most heated parts of the motor directly: the rotor and windings.
Thus the motor is not afraid of hit of a dirt, waters, sand, a dust, etc.
1. Denzel DECO-165
2. Curtis: 1236E-62XX 48-80V
3. Kelly: KAC7230H
- Motor type: Asynchronous motor
- 4 poles
- Rated power: 3kW (2500 RPM)
- Peak power : 9 kW
- Max continuous current: 90A (phase current)
- Peak current: 350 A
- Rated voltage: 72V
- Max speed: 6000 RPM
- Max efficiency: 90%
- Max torque: 70 Nm (on shaft)
- Cooling Type: Air
- Weight: 10.5 kg